This week we loved:
- The collaboration between the Parisian department store “Printemps” and the French fashion house Dior. Just before Christmas, the 11 show cases- vitrines of the store will be decorated with 74 puppets that have been specially crafted for the occasion in the workshops of the house. The theme of this “exhibition” will be (what else?) Paris and the latest haute couture collection of Dior will also be exhibited along with the puppets. On the occasion of this collaboration Dior will also launch some special objects, dedicated to this event and Christmas: a snowball, a Christmas Tale and a Christmas calendar.
- Continuing in the same “area” (geographical and topic-area), the display windows of another famous French store, Galleries Lafayette, will be decorated by another emblematic fashion house, Louis Vuitton. The theme accorded to LV was the “Bal du Siècle” (the Ball of the Century) and I couldn’t imagine a better house to interpret this theme!
- The spring collection that Catherine Baba created for the Parisian concept store “Nouvelle Affaire”. The collection is inspired by the illustrator Gordon Flores and has a vintage air coming from the 20s and the baroque years.
- The 2012 Victoria’s Secret show (as every year, it was majestic!!). This time we had the opportunity to enjoy our favorite Angels as tiger tamers (Joan Smalls), magicians (Miranda Kerr), acrobats during the “circus theme” or as flowers (a lot more beautiful than the actual flowers). The performances of Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber and Rihanna accompanied the models in the most perfect way down the catwalk! Can’t wait for the full release of the show!
See the whole picture gallery here: http://www.vogue.co.uk/spy/celebrity-photos/2012/11/8/victorias-secret-fashion-show/gallery/1
- The shoes that the master of shoes Nickolas Kirkwood created for the above mentioned Victoria’s Secret fashion show. So sexy!
- The Folli-Follie and Camilla Batmanghelidjh’s Kids Company’s collaboration that resulted in a beautiful collection of necklaces, watches and friendship bracelets in silver or rose-gold plate, featuring the charity’s logo. 25% of the sales will be donated to the charity, in order to help some of the most underprivileged children of our societies.
- The capsule collection that Markus Lupfer created for Asos Black, consisted of affordable leather (mostly) pieces. The collection launches on November 12.
- The photo shoot Halle Berry did for the latest german issue of “Interview” magazine. It was shot by Diana Ross and.. well.. she rocked this style!
See more pictures here: http://www.queen.gr/MODA/FASHION-NEWS/item/62742-ki-omos-einai-i-halle-berry
- The new David Beckham for H&M bodywear collection, launching in stores just in time for Christmas. Ok, we have to admit we like the photos more!! 😉