This week we loved:
- The capsule collection the Greek designer Mary Katrantzou created for the denim brand Current/Elliot for spring-summer 2013. The prints of the denim pieces were inspired by travelling. Here are my favorite pieces:
More details and the complete book of the collection here: http://www.vogue.fr/mode/news-mode/diaporama/mary-katrantzou-pour-current-elliott/10341#!mary-katrantzou-pour-current-elliott
- The winter sunglasses that were created from the collaboration of Mykita and the luxury-winter-apparel brand Moncler. The model, named “Lionel” is designed especially to accompany people practicing winter sports with style, with mirror-lenses and a metal shape, decorated with leather. It’ll be available in brown, black and khaki.
- The sexy shoes the designer and creator Charlotte Olympia designed for the haute-lingerie brand Agent Provocateur. The two pairs will be available exclusively on net-a-porter.com this autumn.
- The exclusive collection that was created under the collaboration of designer Markus Lupfer with Whistles. The 7-piece collection will contain not only apparel pieces, but also accessories such as gloves, hats, i-phone holders, etc. Have a taste below:
- The new spring-summer 2013 collection “Les Envies” that the French house Nina Ricci unveiled. The collection, consisting of essential pieces inspired by the 50’s, is meant to be more affordable than the main line of the house.
More details here: http://www.vogue.fr/mode/news-mode/diaporama/la-collection-les-envies-de-nina-ricci/10348#!la-collection-quot-les-envies-quot-de-nina-ricci
- The photo shoot the always stunning Cindy Crawford did for the English magazine Centrefold. Well, I guess experience counts for something!
See whole article here: http://www.queen.gr/MODA/FASHION-NEWS/item/61919-hot-hot-hot-deite-ti-fotografisi-tis-agerastis-cindy-crawford
- The new Louis Vuitton campaign “The Art of Travel”, created by one of the most creative duos: Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin, starring none other than one of the biggest stars in the modeling world nowadays: Arizona Muse. The clip was shot inside the Louvre Museum and will be officially released on November 12th.
You can watch the teaser here: http://www.louisvuitton.eu/front/#/eng_E1/Collections/Women/Handbags/stories/Linvitation-au-voyage
- The fact that more than 420 iconic Cartier haute-joaillerie pieces will be exhibited at the Museum Thyssen- Bornemisza in Madrid until February 2013. How I’d love to be able to enjoy this exhibition!
You can see some of the exhibits at this link: http://www.vogue.fr/joaillerie/news-joaillerie/diaporama/l-exposition-el-arte-de-cartier-a-madrid/10368
- The amazing (as always) photo shoot of Kate Moss by the duo MERT ALAS & MARCUS PIGGOTT and her revealing interview for the December issue cover story of Vanity Fair magazine.
See the article here: http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2012/10/kate-moss-years-of-crying-johnny-depp